Information we collect from you
We may collect the following information from you: first name(s) and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, location data, payment and billing information, as well as information regarding your use of our Site and purchases you have made from it. Such personal information is referred to in this Policy as 'Personal Data'. If you choose not to provide Personal Data, we may not be able to provide you with our products.
We may collect information you give us in various ways, for example, if you:
- Fill in forms on our Site
- Place an order on our Site
- Browse our Site (please see 'Cookies' section below)
We will not sell or lease your personal information to third parties. We will not disclose your Personal Data to third parties without you knowing about it. The exceptions are:
- Where we need assistance of third party data processors, acting under our instructions, who assist us in the performance of a contract we enter with you (e.g. payment processor, newsletter...)
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our Site by analyzing how the Site is used and the path users take before making a purchase.
- Like many websites, we use "cookies" to collect information. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your computer, laptop, or mobile media device's hard-drive for record keeping purposes.
- We also make use of persistent cookies which stay on your computer, laptop or mobile media device after you have gone offline. Persistent cookies can be found in your browser's cookies folder and remain there after you have gone offline.
- We do not link the information we store in cookies to any personally identifiable information provided by users.
- We may collect personal information about how you use the Site including traffic data, location data, weblogs, other communication data, and the resources that you access or use.
- Please be aware that if you visit our Site after clicking a link on another website, you should note that we do not have any control over the cookies used by the operator of that website.
- For more information on cookies, please visit the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) cookies information page here.
Rest assured we do everything possible to keep all personal information as secure as is humanly possible, but no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% failsafe. Although we do our best to protect your personal Data and use industry standard procedures and security features to try to prevent any unauthorized access by a third party, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt that information using a secure socket later technology (SSL). You accept that any transmission of your Personal Data is done at your own risk.
- If you are an EU citizen, in accordance with GDPR, you can request information about the Personal Data that we hold about you, what we use the Personal Data for and who it may be disclosed to.
- You can also request that we correct Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete, as well as erase Personal Data for marketing purposes.
- All of these requests may be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you wish to unsubscribe from newsletter communication, you can do so via links found at the bottom of the relevant communication, or you can email us and we will manually remove your information.
We will retain certain Personal Data in respect to financial transaction for as long as the law requires us to for tax or accounting purposes (which in the USA may be up to 7 years after a particular transaction).
If you have further queries or requests relating to how we use Personal Data, please email us at email@example.com.